Mother's day

Welcome life and education...to anyone who cares about them..to be inspired and to inspire..., yeah..inspiration for anyone...

Happy mother's day

especially for my mother...

I know, even a pretty present won't be able to pay you back
So let me shout to the world
How great my gratitude to have you as my mother
your love
your freedom
your trust
to me
all the time...
that have made me this way
just the way I want...

I experienced the same problems
as kids and teenagers have at their ages
I experienced how bad our relationship
when I was so young and dull
But I know
It was not a reason to hate you
or went away from you

Only maturity
which finally led me
to find out that
it is life
and that is a mother for
by that
I appreciate more and more
what a mother can do in my life

and now
here I am
A few of my dreams have come true, it's because of you Mom
And still many dreams I'd like to catch
and I know...
you'll always be with me to reach them...

Thank you mommy
let the world see and sing the same song as I do
Be my best mommy
forever
God bless you

You are allowed to copy or to be inspired by the content/materials published here but you should link to the source:
http://edulife-agatha.blogspot.com

Comments