The dog barks...

dio: How was your music show?
dia: Successful
dio: Good.
dia: But Blacky sneered at me
dio: Forget him. What about your theater perfomance?
dia: A lot of compliments and getting standing applause
doi: Great.
dia: But Blacky said nothing special with my work
dio: Forget it. And the English contest you joined?
dia: I got the first prize.
dio: Congratulation!
dia: But Blacky said it was just because I was lucky.
dio: Don't care about it. Your writing?
dia: Flooded with positive comments from my lovely readers.
dio: Good start, girl.
dia: But...
dio: Blacky said..??? Again??? Who is he? He's just nobody, he knows nothing, he does nothing...
dia: Well.....he's just a dog...
dio: So? He just barks and barks....What's important to listen to...??? Let him that way and keep working....



You are allowed to copy or to be inspired by the content/materials published here but you should link to the source:
http://edulife-agatha.blogspot.com

Comments