On A Beautiful Sunday

sometimes we do not realize much that someone is so special to us..
until he walks away...

then
when he appears...
we feel so much happiness that we tell God not to let him away...again...

but,
who ever knows what God means...
until we just pass the destiny through...
try to enjoy it, reflect it....

and we will find out
the meaning of our life
and how priceless the life we have is
how priceless the people around us are
and specially
how priceless "having YOU in my life"....is

will you come back to me?????


(do you often feel such a way or experienced it once?--
so....this writing may be the VOICE of many people in the world?LOL
loosing someone is hurting, huh? But can we keep the one we love with us all the time?
I doubt it.....cause....this is LIFE--
we--ALL--should make a choice for many things and any reasons, and,
for that, sometimes we have to lose something or someone we love or we really RELY ON.)

If only I could let you know...
that I want you, I need you...
is that not enough for you to stay around me?--keep on that way...

cause we never know what will happen...
cause-- as I wrote..
who ever knows what God means..
no one knows what He plans to our life..(or...maybe, you have already got any idea about it?)

You are allowed to copy or to be inspired by the content/materials published here but you should link to the source:
http://edulife-agatha.blogspot.com


Comments