Thanks To You (II)

I learned that I have to say thank you for everything I've got in this life...

to have a such person like you in my life
I can't say you just a friend of mine...cause for me you are more more more than a friend
however
I can't say you are my lover...yet...cause you don't want it--for any reasons ( I know)--
of course, one of them is, you know I am giving half of my heart for someone else that came first before you many years ago....but...where does the other half of my heart go? (answer it...you should know it...)

to have some wonderful experiences with you
to read what you have read
to listen to your nice phone call
to watch the movies or pictures you have sent
in short....to the wide world that you have brought to me

to have so much care from you
and a hope
that I may get great love from a person like you...
the love...hopefully a true love...
that I've been trying to catch for my whole life...

but I know...
I've chosen my own destiny
to live in my own dream and imagination--yeah...the ones that may keep me in happiness through the years
cause
real world, real life
is something different...
to reach the love and happiness...
I need a very very big heart...the thing that I still have to learn until now...
since you came and left me...
so hard..

however
thank you very much
my dear...

kiss

You are allowed to copy or to be inspired by the content/materials published here but you should link to the source:
http://edulife-agatha.blogspot.com

Comments